Thursday, April 2, 2009

i've never

been a blogger...til NOW. In all honesty, i slightly cringe at the idea of a whole website dedicated solely to my ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. (Not that i cringe when i read other people's blogs, on the contrary - i enjoy them alot.) It's weird because i have no problem expressing all those same things to someone in person...but i guess it just feels different over this media. You can't judge people's reactions and interest, you know? maybe i shouldn't be so concerned with that though...

WHY then, you ask, do i have a blog? in light of my upcoming trip to Africa, lots of people have suggested that i start a blog as a convenient way to keep everyone updated on my experiences. I've decided it's a good idea because, while I will have internet access in close proximity, i can't say i'll have time to email frequently to everyone i would want to. Plus, it's just an easy way to get information, stories, pictures, and prayer requests out to everyone at one time.

and WHO KNOWS? i might just get really into this whole blogging thing... it's not so hard :)

3 comments:

  1. do it. become a blogger. it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    You're going to Africa!! Are you going through a specific program or just beginning a wild, unplanned adventure?

    Lindsey
    (That one girl you worked with at BN that one time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah I found you! Haha, how are you? I'm excited about your trip to Africa. =) I'm glad you're blogging. I love bogs.

    ReplyDelete