Thursday, April 30, 2009

address and phone number

I now officially have an address for those of you who want to write or send packages! It’s a p.o. box that is actually for the church, but is also used as a mailbox for the whole congregation! Thankfully though, I think there are only a few people who can check it and I’m confident they will get my stuff to me safely. Here’s where you can send things:

Leah Davis
Box 3230
Dodoma, Tanzania
East Africa

Also, I bought a cell phone since that is the popular thing here in Tanzania. International calls made from the phone are pretty expensive…five bucks only gets about ten minutes. Yikes! But, word on the street (from an American missionary) is that if people in the states use calling cards or skype to my cell phone, it’s pretty cheap. And texting is also relatively cheap, sending or receiving. I would love to get calls from any of you who are willing to pay a bit! My number is:

255-75-978-6010

I might be getting a different phone number that is for international calls and hopefully would make them cheaper. If so, I’ll be sure to post it on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Ben Luker Perth

    ReplyDelete